Design for Sustainability
Main content start
Before solutionizing, we first consider creatively and gracefully, leveraging existing solutions to avoid reinventing the wheel. We ask these questions as part of our process to propose solutions that are long-lasting and attain longevity.
- Can it be reused or be part of a larger component?
- Can we build upon something vs starting from scratch (recycle, reuse, reduce)?
- What is the longevity of the design?
- Can we automate tasks and processes?
- Decanter Design System & Frontend Framework is a responsive layout system and a browsable collection of design patterns that can be used in any Stanford project.
- Stanford Identity Guide provides design and brand tools for Stanford communicators.
- Stanford Sites is a free, self-service tool for building and managing websites for university work.